Important update for Sage 100 and Sage 500 ERP customers using PCCharge
There are less than three months left until PCCharge is no longer supported. Are your customers ready?
Five things you need to know
- PCCharge will not be supported by Verifone after September 30, 2015.
- Sage 100 and Sage 500 ERP customers who use PCCharge to process payments will no longer be in PCI compliance.
- Sage Payment Solutions provides your customers with a solution that is built into and seamlessly integrates with Sage 100 and Sage 500 ERP.
- See the special offer below for PCCharge customers who switch to Sage Payment Solutions.
- Direct marketing to select customers will begin in late July 2015.
Changes affecting your customers are coming
Sage 100 and Sage 500 ERP customers who are currently using PCCharge will no longer be in PCI compliance when Verifone discontinues support for the service after September 30, 2015.
Sage can help
With Sage Payment Solutions activated in Sage 100 or Sage 500 ERP, you can offer your customers a seamlessly integrated solution for payment processing. Activating your customers with Sage Payment Solutions means you’re providing them with a valuable solution that is already built to work with Sage 100 invoicing. Additionally, you’re building better stickiness with them by enabling integrated solutions that work well with their current Sage software.
Special offer for customers
For PCCharge customers, Sage is offering a special promotion to help customers with the transition from their current service.
Customers who activate by October 1, 2015, will receive up to $500 in early termination fee assistance, plus a $500 statement credit.
Communications to shared customers
Sage Payment Solutions will begin direct marketing the week of July 27 to Sage 100 customers who have been identified as PCCharge users with an aggressive offer to switch to Sage Payment Solutions.
You can amplify this promotional message through your own communications and interactions with your customers.
What you can do
Contact your customers with PCCharge and let them know about the special Sage Payment Solutions offer.
To send leads to Sage Payments Solutions, either submit the business partner form, or contact your Sage Payment Solutions account manager.
To find out more, contact your Sage Payment Solutions account manager, or call 866-646-3360.